Pages

3.09.2012

{Open the Windows}

It's a wonderful 65 degrees here today, a bit breezy but its March in Nebraska what do you expect? I made the executive decision to open the windows and let the fresh air in and man am I glad I chose to do that. The fresh air is now circulating through the house and the smell of it is unparalleled. I can hear the birds chirping and the grass rustling, we all know that I love Fall and Winter but Spring? Spring is rejuvenating, especially the first signs of Spring. It's definitely a season to take many, many deep breaths. I've went outside barefoot numerous times and thought to myself, "I've missed this."

Tomorrow is the Lion's Club Auction. Let us all remember what I found last year. It's supposed to be 75 degrees tomorrow, a perfect day for roaming around. Let's hope it holds out. I'm looking forward to a day of looking through junk, I mean "merchandise."

Have a beautiful weekend.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment