Pages

3.16.2011

Holy Junk...

Where I'm from the Lion's Club Holbrook Sale means something. It means there will be a ton of "Stuff" at the park, and Holbrooks' population will quadruple for about 8 hours. I have only been to said auction once before, and I was like 3 and sat in a stroller the whole time and enjoyed a hot dog. Well this time mom wanted to go, so the majority of the family who didn't want to watch basketball (we know who didn't go then don't we?! And for the record he was disappointed he didn't tag along since we were gone all day!) drove the few miles to see the uhhh...stuff? They said the sale had the most stuff it ever has. You see people bring the goods they would like to get rid of, Lion's Club hires auctioneers and they some how raise money for their club. I was speechless. 


This is the best shot I could get of the most stuff...I would like to point out that there were probably 6 more rows and they went waaay north. 

Here is a cluster of stuff. When looking at all the stuff there is lots junk and then there are some real finds-if you are willing to wait for it. 


Posts anyone? There were countless piles like this.

Some of the best finds:
This 20lb fish was caught in 1984...come on you know you want this...

A Clown Car! This is a Austin, too bad it was so rusted...I really think dad would have went for it! :) 

A...I really don't know what this is, except a fake chicken with real feathers. I was confused. 

Mom saw some cabinets and things she would have liked to have but we didn't wait around for them to come to them. It was a fun way to spend a Saturday with the family!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment