Pages

7.08.2011

racky ric-rac roses

While I was blog surfing the other day I found a genius idea to make some flowers with Ric-Rac, felt, and a button. Since then I have been busy making these:

Cute huh?! To finish and make into a hair clip you simply take another circle of felt cut a slit toward the middle/outside, slip a little alligator clip in and hot glue it to the flower. Pretty slick. 
Well I bought some Ric-Rac but I've already went through all that.

Then mom came home yesterday with this Thrift Store find:

Ric-Rac in all sorts of fun colors! 50 cents for all of it!
I'm tellin' ya my momma is the best thrifter. 
Blessings! 

2 comments:

  1. So Cute! What website did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://theadventuresofroryandjess.blogspot.com/2011/06/ric-rac-flower-tutorial.html

    Nattie you will love this blog! It is sooo fun and inspiring. I've been wanting to sew ever since I found it! :)

    ReplyDelete