Pages

6.05.2010

The Walk...



This book is so goooood! I have a few hours at the Library this summer and while I was checking in books a lady said to me that the book she was turning in was the best book she had ever read-she reads a lot. She said she just couldn’t put it down so I decided I should check it out. It had been a long time since I had gotten completely lost in a book. That is one of my favorite feelings in the whole world, becoming completely engulfed in the world of a book, not being able to put it down and being so excited to pick it up again right after you put it down. Ahh I love reading! This book worth your time. It is the first book I have read by Richard Paul Evans but it will not be my last. Wanna synopsis? Ok!

“What would you do if you lost everything?-you job, your home, and the love of your life-all at the same time? When it happens to seattle ad executive Alan Christoffersen, he’s tempted by his darkest thoughts. A bottle of pills in his hand and nothing left to live for he plans to end his misery. Instead, he decides to take a walk. But not an ordinary walk. Taking with him only the barest of essentials, Al leaves behind all that he’s know and heads for the farthest point on his map: Key West, Florida. The people he encounters along the way, and the lessons they share with him, will save his life-and inspire yours.”

There ya have it! But you should definitely read this book!

The best part....theres a book 2 coming out April 2011!

Blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment