Pages

6.12.2011

Simple

I just got home from a lovely evening at Senor Smarty Pant's home. It was wonderful. We spent the evening on "The Bricks" as his brother nicknamed their new covered patio. It's so peaceful out there and they have the prettiest view. Granted, I am biased because of my love for my state and its landscape of prairies, farmland, tree lined creeks (which are pronounced "cricks") and valleys.

You know some people spent this evening invested in a game, hoping their team would win, others had other social engagements. But not me, no way. I was way too invested in the new patio furniture and the cool breeze coming and going to care about any of those things. I hope everyone can experience that kind of quiet and peace oh so soon.

I love my quiet, simple life.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment