Pages

7.27.2012

Thrifty Thursday-On Friday!

Thrifty
Thriftier; Thriftiest 
1. Thriving by industry and frugality: prosperous. 

It's Thrifty Thursday, the time of the week where I share my thrifty finds from garage sales, antique shops, and of course thrift stores. 

Ever had one of those weeks where you just want to lay on the couch and eat Bing Cherries until you turn into one yourself? Just me? Well ok then, but seriously this has been one of those weeks I just can't seem to get my stuff together and the blog has suffered! But without further ado: 



I found these pretty batiks at a garage sale for $1 each! I'm not sure what I will end up making with them but I'm seeing some kind of paneled skirt with 3 of them. They were such a good deal and a great addition to my stash-I couldn't pass them up!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment