Pages

9.22.2010

Catching Up...Circus!

So this summer the Circus came to ol C-town and like an good blogger I was excited about this interesting opportunity to take pictures and share. But like a irresponsible blogger I didn't get this information on here till..uhhh...the 21st of September...the first day of Fall! (which may I please mention I am extremely happy about this season finally being here. It's my favorite!) Anyway, the Circus...It was big deal with don't get those type of things around here very often. This Circus had a big tent, we ignored the holes in it. But it was so fun

This was the clown...he is trying to make his own tight-rope. You can only imagine how well this went.

This chick was really cool! I was just amazed by her strength. I can barely lift my computer.

This "little" guy was the whole reason I came to the circus. It's a real African Lion! I have a dream someday of not only thoroughly visiting European countries but Africa as well. It just fascinates me. It's a whole other world over there. It's like nothing we have here or really anywhere. The African Savanna looks so amazing. I have no clue where this love came from but it's just one of those things. I want to go on a safari. So if any exotic animal from that area come to my area...I'm there!

This Guy was a master juggler. He was juggling hats!

This is the gorilla. I know I had you all fooled...but...NO he's not real! I know shocking. The kids got a kick out of this little stunt. The gorilla stole a ladies purse and went through it. Ha.

This was impressive. She did so many dangerous stunts.

This young lady was a member of a family of unicyclists. I only wish my family was that cool! And as if the super tall unicycle wasn't dangerous enough they added FIRE. Awesome.

This little geil had many titles under the big top but she was especially talented with birds. They just flew over to her and she spun them around. It was cute.

This one of like the 6 kids that a Grandpa came with. At one point they each had a snow cone. Then I looked over and they each had a bag of popcorn...then I looked over and they each had a bottle of water. It was so cute. The best part was that they didn't take their eyes off the show the ENTIRE time. They were mesmerized! :)
It was a fun night!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment