Pages

9.13.2010

Twenty in 'Tember

Tomorrow is my 20th birthday. It's weird. As a kid I thought of 20 as a "Golden Age." It meant you were an adult, you looked like an adult, you acted like an adult, you dressed like an adult. You did adulty things like, having a job, a family, your own pet. Ya get the picture.


Funny thing is, well, I feel I look like a 14 year old. I will say that I try to act my age...ok...maybe older (crocheting on a Saturday night is not the typical night of fun for chicks my age..) Some of my favorite items to wear are barrettes from when I was 7. I currently am unemployed, and I can't even commit to buying a turtle. Basically what I am saying is I don't think I'm really ready to turn 20! But tomorrow is coming...soon!


And I have a present sitting across the room from my mom to open tomorrow and Senor Smarty Pants seems like he's up to something so it should be an interesting day! :)


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment