Pages

9.30.2010

Catching Up...Vacation #2...



I also went on Vacation with Senor Smarty Pants' family, that was a whole other kind of adventure. His youngest brother and I have an interesting relationship...I wouldn't call it love-hate, but I wouldn't call it love-love either. But it was a good time. This time we went to Loveland and then up to Estes. Another beautiful part of Colorado and I hadn't been up there for quite a while. I didn't take much pictures, we didn't do too much which was nice. We just kinda relaxed most of the time. But we did go for a ride around the State Park up there, Rocky Mountain National Park. It was amazing. I loved the contrast of the meadow and the huge mountains.

There were signs that explained that the moose come down from the mountains during the winter time to the meadow. There is less snow down there and they need the vegetation, there is too much snow up in the mountains. I found a nice rock and sat on it and looked at the mountains for quite a while. They had to drag me back in the vehicle!





Shout for joy, oh heavens; rejoice oh earth burst into song oh mountains, for the LORD comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.

Isaiah 49:13

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment