Pages

2.01.2012

2010? 2011? 2012.

It always amazes me how quickly December flies by. One minute it's Thanksgiving the next its New Years.

Wanna know something else that amazes me?

How January seems to craaawl by.

 I can't get over how the 31 days of December seem like they happened eons ago. The hub-bub of the holidays really messes with the passing of time. I don't think it has helped that it's been 50+ degrees more often than not. It feels like spring. Like I should be writing final papers and in reality I've only went to school for 16 days. This is the only instance when I wish that days could count as weeks. While December was full of activity and emotion, it's January that has left me exhausted. Like I just ran a marathon. (not the best analogy because well, I've never ran a marathon.) Maybe its all catching up with me, maybe I needed that long to recover. It's almost like I just had to get through this month to know that this whole 2012 thing was alright.  Side Note: I dated a paper 2010 the other day, must have been a good one. 

So I welcome February and it's 29 days.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment