Pages

7.24.2013

About the Girls-For the Ladies

Ta-Ta's. Chi-Chi's. The Girls. Whatever you have affectionately named your God given bosoms lets face it, how to contain them, support them, or give them some shape can be a point of contention. If you know me, you also know that the bosom fairy did not stay long at my house. Being small chested, and I'm not kidding-I dream about filling an A cup, finding a comfortable, stylish, and well fitting bra has been a struggle forever.

I finally resigned myself to the fact that $12 T-shirt bras from Target were just my lot in life. However, they still were uncomfortable and the underwire was starting to get to me but I didn't feel like I was wearing enough with any other kind of bra. Sports bra's make me feel like a 12 year old boy. Enter in my latest find that I am forever changed and grateful for.

Coobie Bras.

WHOA MAMA. You need one, your mother needs one, your sister, your best friend, that lady who checked out your groceries needs one. Seriously. Except they don't need one. They need a drawer full and they need to throw away anything else. Sure, I know nothing of being well endowed but they aren't called the most comfortable bra for no reason. Obviously all shapes and sizes love 'em. And for around $20, I can't ask for much more.

To start with I bought this one in nude.

And this one in white. 

I'm sold. I'm a convert. I don't know where I have been this whole time nor where these gems have been hiding. They are amazingly comfortable. They give me shape and leave me with a smooth finish under my clothing-no underwire viewing! They also look like tanks. So when it's was 102 I wasn't sweating to death in my dress with a cami-eliminate the cami! Next I think i'll get a pretty color, or lace trimmed one. Or BOTH.

Go buy one.
Here:
http://www.shopcoobie.com/

Or Here:
http://www.amazon.com

Or wherever you find what you are looking for! I don't care. Just get in one ASAP. Your bosoms and lymphatic system will thank you.
And that's my Coobie Bra Story.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment