Pages

5.25.2010

Food Network’s Influence

I have been in the mood to be in the kitchen. This room in my house has never really been my favorite. I don’t usually enjoy cooking of any sort. It makes a mess, I could mess it up and all those ingredients and time would be a waste. It just wasn’t my idea of fun. But due to the lack of food I have been able to consume and my frequent viewing of the Food Network, I have been in the mood. So I looked through my mom’s magazines I found some recipes I wanted to try and Senor Smarty Pants and I made supper one night this weekend. It was way fun and way tasty! I might just be a changed lady. Cooking and baking may not be all that bad...maybe...we will see!



Tortellini Toss Up! YUM!



E thought it was wonderful too!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment