Pages

5.04.2010

No More Roommate

So my roommate moved out today. I wasn't expecting to feel like I do right now. I miss kenzie! Now I can't say that we were really friends. But I can say that I did enjoy her. We both were not happy with our college experience and we both were laid back in our day to day living style. We stayed out of each others business and hair when it was necessary.....which happened to be most of the time. But even though we weren't close it was nice to have someone around-incase I did feel like talking with someone or even just watching T.V.

My room now really does feel cold and sad. Her bright pink comforter is gone and now I can see the ugly mattress. I might actually have to throw my quilt over it so it doesn't depress me! I don't think I will be spending near as much time in my room these last 2 nights. I will be out in the common room so I don't feel so lonely!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment