Pages

5.23.2010

Madness...



I am embarrassed to show you all this. But on the other hand I don’t really know who all looks at this blog-it could be no one for all I know so who really cares right?! But yes this is the mess I lovingly call my room. As I stated before I had a lot of stuff and I hadn’t really cleaned out my room in a looonnnggg time. I had tidied up and it always looked nice but it just had so much stuff in it. Namely the closet. I have lots of clothes and more came home with me. I also had stuff that could be thrown away but I simply hadn’t taken the time to get enough bags to put it all in and then take it outside to be disposed of...laziness at it’s finest I would say.

I couldn’t take it anymore though. It was making me grumpy. I had been home for probably 3 or 4 days and stuff was just everywhere and I got on a roll and started to dig in. The stuff in the corner by my wicker shelf is trash I believe there were 3 bags of this in final. The big brown bag is full of stuff I am getting red of as in the stuff in the bottom of the picture. I think there were 4 bags of this nature. I don’t have an after picture yet. Mainly because I think I will still get rid of more! .....Who am I?! But I will get one and letcha see!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment