Pages

5.10.2011

a bit of a mishap...

Yesterday I went on an outing with my mom to the Greenhouse. I so enjoy going to the greenhouse. We got a few plants for my garden, the flower pots, and beds. I had so many beautiful pictures to share. Pictures of young garden plants. Pictures of beautiful blooms.

But then there was a little accident. They all got deleted. But I'm not going to mention any names...ahem...Senor Smarty Pants. It was a total accident and he felt horrible. He likes to play with things, and for someone who knows how to run my camera better than I do, accidentally pushing "Delete All" and then "Yes" TWICE was just really easy to mess up.

Oh well, there wasn't much that was super important. He is just lucky. So, I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to share. Blame...you know who..

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment