Pages

4.25.2013

Thrifty Thursday

Thrifty
Thriftier; Thriftiest 
1. Thriving by industry and frugality: prosperous. 

It's Thrifty Thursday, the time of the week where I share my thrifty finds from garage sales, antique shops, and of course thrift stores.

There is not such thing as "Just running into the thrift store." or "Just glancing around." We just say that for effect. And it's finds like the ones below that keep us coming back for more. 


Blog meet my new basket purse and 2nd favorite to my Fossil. Basket purse meet my blog. This thing is in mint condition, I'm thinking it just sat around in someone's closet for years. I'm vowing to not do such a thing. It needs to see the light of day! 

And the inside is just as cute! 


Told ya so.

Another excellent find, if I do say so myself.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment