Pages

4.10.2013

Wedding Wednesday

Jerrel's so very close to graduating nursing school. He's been doing an internship and has enjoyed the time there. Over the last three weeks I've really gotten to see the personality of a nurse come out in him. I don't know if you know this but-nurses are a different breed. I mean that in the best way possible. But they are and have to be to do what they do all day.

Things like wanting to look at gory sports injury videos during free time, or popping pussy nasties for a high. Another favorite? Being a little mad they aren't working when you see the Flight for Life helicopter coming into town. I'm not trying to totally make light these sometimes very serious situations, I'm just saying nurses are different. A good different.

And we all know I like different. So when I stumbled upon a website with a wonderful little ditty about marrying a nurse I knew it was my Wednesday's post. I'll admit, I wish the article was a little more tongue and cheek and please excuse the awkward photos. As I was reading through I could agree with all of them-for the most part.

The eating healthy thing comes when I gently remind Jerrel to do so. That boy is one big stomach growl. He can always eat, eat lots, and eat junk. But that's why I'm here right?

So on May 23rd not only am I marrying Jerrel, I'm apparently winning the lottery and I plan on staying away from being the next TLC special.

5 Reasons Marrying A Nurse Is Like Winning the Lottery

Us circa 2011

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment