Pages

5.22.2013

Wedding Wednesday


Here's the little secret. I sometimes schedule posts. Surely you all knew about that feature. That I'm not always glued to my computer when posts are being published. Sorry if that took away some of the mystery. Moving on though, this post will be published on May 22, 2013. A day before Jerrel and I's wedding 

After 4 years I think it's safe to say that both of us don't really believe that this day is actually so near. And the fact that we are in Michigan with our families, makes it even more special and surreal. However, at the same time it's such a natural step. No nerves, minimal stress. To some it may look like we aren't particularly excited, but we are. We are thrilled in a, "Yes, this is what is supposed to happen." kind of way. LIke I said it feels so organic (is that a weird thing to say about a wedding? Oh well.), I wouldn't have it any other way. 

So I'll be taking a sabbatical from the blog for a few days. But I'll be back and loaded with pictures and memories. I'll even have a few more projects for the reception to share because the ball is jut now getting rolling, but for now I'm just enjoying these moments. 

Your presence in thought and prayer is appreciated over the next few days.

And that's this weeks Wedding Wednesday.

ONE DAY.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment