Pages

1.07.2015

Laundry Lady

It's Laundry Detergent day at our house! 

Excuse the drip pans. I think they are beyond cleaning-I've tried. Time for new! 

Every couple months I get my borax out, washing soda, and some other necessities and mix up a big batch of detergent. I have always made our detergent. This time I decided to try a different recipe. This is the recipe I used. It's along the same vein as what I have been making but just a bit different.

You see, every other time I've made my first recipe it turns lumpy, bumpy, and annoying. It still works but it looks nothing like how it's supposed to. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. So I had enough and went to Dr. Google. Lo and behold Wellness Mama had something that looked pretty good. I do love her blog. So I've mixed up her recipe and it's looking better than my old recipe.


I swirled it around and it's gelling up already. No bumps. No lumps. So far-not annoyed.

So laundry detergent day has come and gone again. Ahhh...the life of a housewife. Do you make your own laundry detergent?

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment