Pages

10.06.2010

Dear Friends

I miss my friends. Ashley and Whit. I do I do I do. They are fun, they are beautiful, they are awesome! We were such a trio last year and now...they are too far away! My selfish, loud side says "Ladies get your butts to my town!" But my nice, less-selfish, wanting the best for them side says "You're butts should stay where you are happy!"

Senor Smarty Pants has been training at a new job for the past 2 weeks...needless to say I get a bit lonely, I have become so used to having him around. Last year I would go weeks without him, and while it would be hard, I knew there was really nothing I could do about it except look forward to the next letter, text, phone call, and weekend together. Now I can hardly go hours without being in dire need! (ok maybe thats a little dramatic, give me a break people I miss MY people!) So since I haven't had Senor Smarty Pants entertaining me, (we really don't do much it's just the simple fact that someone else is around) I have been thinking about my dear friends more and more.

I miss the comrade. I miss having the shared faith and the support. I miss them knowing that yeah, I'm not the most cuddly person in the world but I will do anything for them and they for me. I miss laughing a girl things, who would have ever thought I would say that. Girls annoy me! But we are different and way cooler of course. I feel out of the loop even though I'm really not. But I will see them soon...I hope. But in the mean time, girls if you are reading this...consider coming to UNK, it would be even better if we could hang out more. :)

P.S. Kayla, I can't write this post and not include you! I so enjoy our afternoon talks, and I miss you too! I'm sure someone needs an accounting clerk here! We have always been friends but we have become even more so and I am so thankful. You are awesome, beautiful, and fun as well! Love!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment