Pages

10.23.2010

Miss Muffin...Cinnamon and Nutmeg

I have decided to go on a new adventure. No, I'm not going on my African Safari. I'm doing something just as interesting though...ok maybe it will just be tastier. I am exploring the world of muffins. Last week Mom asked me to make muffins for breakfast the next morning. I got on the internet and started my search. I was overwhelmed with all the choices! I decided I should try all different kinds and it would create an interesting group of blog post. At times I may be limited in my ingredients, but that will just make me be creative.

These are Cinnamon and Nutmeg muffins. A fairly simple and common recipe. But they were delicious.

They had almost a cinnamon-sugar drizzle on top. These are my kind of breakfast muffin!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment