Pages

10.02.2010

FaLl!


Last weekend was a wonderful Fall weekend! We did all kinds of Fall related things, go to Football, wore jackets, make sunflower seeds and pick and haul pumpkins. It was awesome.


A stated that he would like me to do something with my sunflower heads...yes sir. So I looked up how to make sunflower seeds at home. I had to take them out of the flower...this was tedious and conviently A was too busy to help... you put a teaspoon of oil to each cup of seeds then in the oven at 325 for 8-10 mins and then salt! super easy!

The Triple P was very successful this year. He decided to try to grow giant pumpkins also and he did well at that too. Mom wanted them hauled into town to decorate her shop and the coffee shop so its a good thing we had lots of muscle around...and no I'm not talking about my twigs they call arms!

It was a great weekend.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment