Pages

1.05.2012

Face the Facts

My break is coming to an end. That statement is almost physically painful to admit. So we are going to move away from it here quickly so I can stay in this happy little place called "denial." I'm not really dreading my classes-actually dare I say it- I'm intrigued by them. It's just the whole moving on from break thing that stinks.

But I am afraid of one thing: prying myself out of my pajama pants for more than the time it takes to shower. You know-like for class and stuff-like all day.

I've become quite accustomed to my thermals, and those fleece pants that are softer than normal fleece, and then I can't forget about my flannels that fit just right. Oh and my classic sweats, and the always so wonderful yoga pants.

That's a lot of "ands." Sorry about that.

Am I too attached? Am I the next star of "Intervention?" Or maybe some new ridiculous TLC series?

You know what? Let 'em come, I don't care, I'm not ashamed! I'll be here, waiting in my flannel.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Flannel is by far one of the greatest creations to be worn on the body.

    ReplyDelete