Pages

10.02.2014

Thrifty Thursday...It's Back!

Thrifty
Thriftier; Thriftiest 
1. Thriving by industry and frugality: prosperous. 

It's Thrifty Thursday, the time of the week where I share my thrifty finds from garage sales, antique shops, and of course thrift stores.

So check us out on Thursdays...even if it's late because you never know what I will have found. 
I've decided to bring Thrifty Thursday's back. Something lighter, something fun, and something I'm doing quite often. 

This week- a Pea Green Coat. 



Or is it a Green Pea Coat?

Either way I'm pretty fond of this find. It still had the prices tags on it...that read $89.95. And I got it for $2.00! That's right $2.00. 

I just think it's adorable. And because I live in small town America...if the past owner of this coat recognizes it. I have one thing to say to you. THANKS! 

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment