Pages

2.02.2011

An Ordinary Day...?

Yesterday was February 1st. It was bitterly cold, resembling a tundra. I think those are the only obvious statements I am going to make in this post.

February 1st was a date Senor Smarty Pants really took note of. February 1st was a due date, for his Nursing School application. The day that the application, transcripts, and letters of recommendation all had to be at the UNMC Nursing School office. After that day they will not consider you for admission to the school. I know that he did all he could. I just have been praying that the things he could not control, transcripts and recommendation arrivals came through. Because if they did, there is not a doubt in my mind that he will get in. And I pray he will get in the K-town division. He didn't say a word about the fact that things were due yesterday, not that I expected him to. But I know it crossed his mind, and I know he is anxious and April is a long time to wait to find out. Now that I'm thinking about it my stomach's all in knots! But...this verse has been crossing my mind a lot today...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 
Philippians 4:6

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment