Pages

9.06.2012

Thrifty Thursday

Thrifty
Thriftier; Thriftiest 
1. Thriving by industry and frugality: prosperous. 

It's Thrifty Thursday, the time of the week where I share my thrifty finds from garage sales, antique shops, and of course thrift stores.

'Member those trash men? Well...I "inherited" these beauties from a trailer they had loaded and ready to go to the dump. 

Conveniently Senor Smarty Pants was in need of chairs for his kitchen table. I just knew they were perfect, mainly because they were cheap and because they are compact.



They were pretty rough to begin with, but I liked the wooden seats and wanted to preserve them. Senor Smarty Pants picked the color and I got to work.



 I think they turned out pretty slick and will definitely do the job!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment