Pages

11.19.2012

Giving Thanks on Monday

Today I am Thankful for Senor Smarty Pants. He has naturally came up often in the last 3 years of blogging and in the last 4 years of my life. Sometimes I worry that I'm too hard on him and that I give him a bad wrap on this blog, but ya'll he's great. I often wonder what in the world he's thinkin' sticking around with me so long. Because honestly, I feel like I'm getting the better end of this deal. But I've heard before that that's how it should be, you should feel like you are getting the better deal. So I'm thankful for him. For his patience, for his kindness, for the version of me that he brings out, for his practicalness-even if it gets in my way some days, for his convictions, and for the way he organizes his closet.


Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment