Pages

11.21.2012

Giving Thanks on Wednesday

Today I will be beginning a bit of a baking marathon. I'm planning on making this Brittle and then these Sweet Potato Cupcakes, but I'm not planning on telling certain folks that they are sweet potato. Because some people are ridiculous and think they do not like sweet potatoes-fools.

Anyway as I was writing my list, I realized how Thankful I am to live in a community where I can just run in and get the things I need. I love rural living but gesh things would be a little tricky if I didn't have access to a wonderful grocery store-even if it is small. A store that carries the essentials and then some, that's clean, and willing to work with you. 


So today I'm thankful for my location and my grocery store. And chocolate. But who isn't Thankful for chocolate?

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment