Pages

11.20.2012

Giving Thanks on Tuesday


I'm thankful for nature. It wasn't too long ago when I was more or less indifferent about the out doors. I enjoyed it but never really felt connected. Funny how my world view has changed in the last couple years. I never want to lose my awe of nature, I want to always see things like a child. To marvel at the stars, to crunch through the leaves, and to catch snowflakes with my tongue. I am so thankful to live in a place where I am surrounded by these things at one time or another, a place where they have been relatively undisturbed. Quite a bit of nature shows up on this blog and I guess that's because of my love. So today I am going to go touch the Earth with my bare feet, you should too even if it's chilly out, I think I may even get some dirt under my nails for good measure. I will leave you with this ridiculous video about Nature, because it's pretty neat. 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment