Pages

11.23.2012

Giving Thanks on Friday

I still have one.more. Thanksgiving. But I'm not complaining, because tomorrow I get to see lots of people I do not get to see often. So sitting here-smack dab in the middle of my Thanksgiving celebrations I have time to reflect on yesterday's festivities and anticipate tomorrows celebration.

I am thankful for family, the people who scare me because they are so awesome and crazy. The same people who worry me sometimes because I see myself in their actions and I couldn't possibly be like that, right? We laugh, tease, and hug and it makes the holidays the best time of year simply because we get to spend time together.

My immediate family, extended family, and friends family, ah yes I'm thankful for them all.

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment