Pages

8.30.2012

Thrifty Thursday


Thrifty
Thriftier; Thriftiest 
1. Thriving by industry and frugality: prosperous. 

It's Thrifty Thursday, the time of the week where I share my thrifty finds from garage sales, antique shops, and of course thrift stores.


This weeks find really has no meaning to me, except that it kept Senor Smarty Pants outta my hair for an afternoon. You see, my significant other acts 8, a lot so this toy is a welcome sight for him and maybe me. We went garage saling one morning this was his one purchase. He picked it up and bought it without me really realizing it, he told me he had played with one before and loved it. Now he owns one. Score! He couldn't wait to get home and we were not allowed in this portion of the kitchen.

I really do like this toy though-it's not electronic, it doesn't make noise, it's fun, and you have to think critically. Good buy Senor Smarty Pants!

Oh...it's the little things. 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment