Pages

2.13.2013

Wedding Wednesday

I've discovered I'm kinda a details person. I see the whole picture but want to make sure that all the little pieces are there to make the whole. So I spend time thinking about the little things. Not stressing just thinking.

Like seriously considering the differences between 15 inch and 18 inch wide runners. To go along with that, making sure the edges of said runners are frayed equally.

And don't even get me started on shades of peach.

Ok, Maybe I'm not that bad. But what I'm about to show you makes the sensible side of my head shake with shame.


These are the mint molds I ordered. I'm absolutely thrilled with them and I don't even really like mints. Roses are pretty and cool but when I found these they reminded me some antique buttons I have. Hence the bad picture with the antique button. So I snatched these babies up. I found them on Sweet! Baking Supply. The service was fast and the products look great. 

I think these are going to be the most darling mints. Now if you would excuse me, I have other details to tend to. 

And that's concludes week's Wedding Wednesday.

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment