Pages

2.21.2013

Thrifty Thursday


Thrifty
Thriftier; Thriftiest 
1. Thriving by industry and frugality: prosperous. 

It's Thrifty Thursday, the time of the week where I share my thrifty finds from garage sales, antique shops, and of course thrift stores.

It's been awhile since I've posted but that doesn't mean I haven't been thrifty. Most of my thrifty-ness has been wedding related and well I can't post all that stuff. Where's the mystery in that? I can't give away the whole kit and caboodle. 

The family came to K-town last weekend. Mom and I made a stop at the Goodwill. We found some silver things for the wedding and then I found this. 


Nice huh?! Jerrels' apartment is a studio, a small studio at that and so there isn't a lot of room for coffee tables and things of that nature. That leaves my legs longing for something to rest upon. This little foot stool does the trick! It's like new-still had tags. Pretty happy with this little find! 

I will now go watch the 7 inches of snow fall to the ground with my hot tea. 

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment