Pages

12.01.2010

...You Have All the Tender Sweetness of a Seasick Crocodile...

It's the 1st of December! I woke up this morning filled with Christmas Spirit, this was strange because I don't wake up with much spirit of any kind! But I wanted to just tell everyone "Merry Christmas!" I was extremely close to sending out a "Merry Christmas" mass text message. Must have been the movie I watched last night!?


Last night a Christmas Classic was on Tv. My grandparents were not even slightly interested in watching it so Senor Smarty Pants and I went into the kitchen and enjoyed "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." It has always been a holiday staple at my house. I love this movie and the recent remake is really enjoyable as well. I love the song "Mr. Grinch" And well...I found some Grinch Socks a few days ago...for $1.00 couldn't resist buying a pair for me and my mom. I'm no Grinch but I love these socks!




Hope you can enjoy this classic and many others this holiday season!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment