Pages

12.19.2010

Frosty...

It's beginning to finally look like winter around around here. Its felt like winter for a few weeks but besides the brown prairies there weren't many visual clues that it was in fact winter-and oh so close to Christmas. But today we have some beautiful white stuff. I am a snow lover, much to many of my fellow citizens dismay. I just love the sparkly, cold, white stuff, so today when I looked out my window and saw the sparkly brother to snow, Frost, I was so happy! It is so beautiful out. On my way to Senor Smarty Pants' house I knew that I could not let this day of Frost go undocumented, so I have a few shots to show you, thanks to Senor Smarty Pants' mom and his family for letting me borrow her camera and their homestead for the pretty scenery for these pics!

 












Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment