Pages

11.08.2010

Dear UNK,

Last week you made me mad, very mad. Today you made me very mad again, but helped your case with the wonderfully kind and helpful women in the Parking Services Department. I am not even going to whine about my parking ticket, it was my fault, in fact, I forgot to transfer my parking sticker from the pickup to my Jimmy, now that we have a new transmission. But your two "Get Out of Jail Free" chances are a wonderful asset and the free temporary parking permit you gave me was much appreciated. I think I'm in love with Parking Services Department, but the rest of you...well you're still on my list. You could all take a lesson from those women. Especially you in the Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Leisure Studies Department, yeah you know who you are. 


Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment