Pages

11.18.2010

Thankful...Gigs

Unless you are completely dense you have noticed the background change. You have also probably noticed the turkey and the word thankful. Well I hope you are also aware that Thanksgiving is only 7 days away. I. Love. Thanksgiving. A. Because its in the fall. B. Because of all the amazing food. C. It's a wonderful time to reflect on what is important and all the blessings GOD has given. D. Lots of family time. And I love my family and Senor Smarty Pant's family. So for the next 7 days I am going to post a "Thankful" post. Some of my facebook friends have been doing this all month but I decided to do it NOW! So without further ado...


I am Thankful for the opportunity to have small babysitting gigs. I was becoming worried about not having a job here and then GOD opened a door. A door that led to another family that needed a reliable and trustworthy babysitter. I'm their chick! These gigs provide me with small spots of cash, and the joy of little ones. They are great people to know. So that's what I am Thankful for today.


P.S. I found my ID...I feel really intelligent telling you this. NOT. I opened my wallet and there it was. I apparently thought my UNK ID was my old CCC ID...Nope, they look completely different with completely different pictures. I guess I just expect to lose things these days so even when they aren't lost, I think they are. :)


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment